Tuesday, November 2, 2010

You go girl(s)

       College is gruel, and growing up is even grueler. My day is comprised of talking to college bound people of all ages who may, or most definitely are red neck, for six hours, attending a variety of college classes including Geology, (Geology rocks=pun really intended), throw in, work meetings, meeting with counselors, registering for next semester, seminars, appointments, taking and editing pictures, hours of homework, photo labs, tests, studying, planning my primary lesson, eating when i have time, suffering from sleep deprivation, squeezing in social time, watching antm, and making time for my best friends. Mostly by the end of the day morale is pretty low among the k3y three since Britania and Jenna are going through as much, if not more of what I go through on a daily basis. I know I speak for all of us when I say emotions run high, literally I could cry at almost any given moment. I could eat chocolate for every meal and I'd rather be snuggling in a Christmas sweater at all times. As always my best friends are there throughout the day to keep me as upbeat as possible with their texts, calls, and facebook comments. Its really no surprise that we've developed a weekly routine that most weeks happens more than once.


The Duchess 
+


Diet Coke
+

McDonald's french fries 
+


The jar of hearts song
=
What we do at night, when we find time to meet up between the hours of 10:00-1:30. Give or take.

If you haven't heard this song, please do so immediately. We usually just have it on repeat cause it mends a broken heart, or if you're just really emotional, which is us always. Since girl power songs are part of our everyday therapy to get through, here is a list I have made that you and your besties should most def burn to a cd. 

Girl Power Playlist
Jar of hearts-Christina Perry
Survivor-Destiny's child
Irreplaceable-Beyonce
Never again-Kelly Clarkson
Stronger-Britney spears
Since you've been gone-Kelly Clarkson
Take a bow-Rhianna
I will survive-Gloria Gaynor/Tina Turner
You're so vain- Carly Simon
Over it-Katharine McPhee
Should've said no-Taylor Swift 
Picture to burn-Taylor Swift
Love is a battlefield-Pat Benatar
My happy ending-Avril Lavigne
Get out-JoJo
Before he cheats-Carrie Underwood
Single Ladies-Beyonce
Candles-Hey Monday
You're not sorry-Taylor Swift


I thought this was a pretty good base but if you have any other songs that we need to add, let us know! 

“Everyone has a "best friend" during each stage of life--only a precious few have the same one.”







1 comment: