Monday, November 22, 2010

Giving Some Thanks...

It's no secret that the K3y Three thrives off of celebrating Christmas, and we couldn't be more excited for it this year! However, I think it's important not to overlook Turkey Day. We know that we have a lot to be thankful for: our families, friends, church, country, jobs, schools, harry potter, etc. And with this post I would like to express my gratitude for...


My besties! :) 
(this IS a best friend blog..) 

I love my best friends more than life itself. Seriously, I don't know where on earth I would be without them. We're all so much alike, but I'd like to share with you all why I'm grateful for both of them individually! 

Hannah:

Hannah is the greatest best friend in the world, that's all there is to it. She does so much for me and i'm SO lucky to have her in my life! I'm thankful for her loving personality. She's so sweet and caring and I know that she would do absolutely anything for me. I'm thankful for the first day of school back in 7th grade when she talked to me in english class. I still remember how upsetting and terrifying it was to be the new girl at school, and the fact that she befriended me is a perfect example of how nice she is to everyone. She has the incredible ability to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable around her. She can also make me laugh harder than anyone else in the entire world. She's such a strong person, and she doesn't let anything break her or get her down. I trust her so much. She's always there when I need her, whether it's to make me laugh or give me a shoulder to cry on. I know that there's nothing she wouldn't do for me or Jenna, and i'm so thankful to call her my best friend!

Jenna:

Jenna is an amazing person, and I'm so grateful that she moved here and joined our group of friends! She's without a doubt that nicest person I know. She's so sweet and I know I can talk to her about anything. She's super smart and hardworking, and she sometimes has to be the voice of reason for Hannah and me. She pushes us to be better in everything we do. We're always telling her that someone needs to make a movie about her life. Really, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff that happens to this girl! Luckily she's able to laugh at anything. She has such a hilarious and intelligent sense of humor. All she has to do is make a facial expression to get us to laugh, because we immediately know what she's thinking or feeling. I'm grateful for how accepting and loving jenna is. I know I can come to her with any problem and she'll talk me through it with a level head and without judgement. I know that she loves Hannah and me so much, and i'm so thankful to have her as a best friend!

<3 I Love You Girls!!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend! Don't forget to tell your besties how thankful you are to have them!

Happy Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

  1. can't test these besties...
    I'm right there with you girl.

    life without besties = worst thought ever.

    would. not. survive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know it maggie!!
    we're sure glad someone else appreciates the importance of having best friends!

    keep loving/snuggling with shelbey! :)

    ReplyDelete