Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blast from the past

After a nice long Thanksgiving break, there is literally nothing worse than returning to the daily grind of school, work, and responsibilities. I'm gonna go out on a limb and just guess that you probably agree with me. Sitting at work with a head set on is kind of like a dog that is tied to the leg of a table during dinner time, or possibly a tree, in a park, on a beautiful day. I want to run free. If I tried though, I'd probably give myself whip lash and get tangled in the cords of my head set. Thats kind of how I'm feeling right now, so I decided that I need something funny/anything that's not work to cheer me up. If you just realized that it's only Tuesday, you'll probably need this too. What's better than a good blast from the past to cure those last day of November blues. Yes, your favorite best friends were once experiencing the joys of adolescence, and we enjoyed them together. Enjoy this, these are privileged pictures.

Lets start at the beginning, when the k3y three was new. When we were young, carefree, and of course, besties. Keep in mind, acne is cool.  




















































































I hope you enjoyed that collection of pictures from yester-year, and at least had a few laughs. I know I did. Remember, life is better with a couple besties. Too true. 
-H-



2 comments:

  1. okay, you guys are the absolute cutest people i've ever seen! i love you guys so much! i chuckled at the majority of these, but at the same time i wanted to cry because you guys are so cute! i love you so much!!!

    love, hunter ann :)

    ps. i'm pretty mad i'm not in any of these posts. i feel like i deserve a little bit of cred for being the best little sister ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sure that half those pictures were taken in my basement! hahaha funny

    ReplyDelete