Friday, January 14, 2011

Brains, Brawn, and Wildcard!

What a week!
It's only Tuesday...?
Feels more like a groundhogs day type Thursday.
No matter. I have 2 best friends that get me through. Aren't best friends the greatest?
Both of my besties have their own ways of making me smile and I'm so thankful for them :)  
As you probably know, every member of the K3y Three has their own role to play. 
We're a lot like these guys:


Jenna, being the brains, has a very important part to play. She's the friend that has to be convinced to do things. For example, skip class, buy an article of clothing, stay out later, eat bread, etc. She's very busy with school at all times and her go to phrases are: "I should probably go...", "I'm in the library", or "I have to study". Don't think that she's not up for some serious cray cray-ness though. She will not hesitate to clamber into a highchair or put something odd on her head or face for a picture. She also turns into someone too funny when she's in the back seat of a car. 



Another important part of the K3y Three is the brawn, aka--Britania. Jenna's fingers are too slender and my wrists are too weak..or we're just too scared of lifting heavy objects. It's not a problem though, anytime something heavy ( a backpack, a box, a chair, a textbook) needs to be lifted into the back of someones car or up on a shelf, Britania just knows that no one else is physically able/doesn't want to do it. Most common phrases from Tani include: "I'll be at the mall if you need me", "I don't wanna grow up", and "Why am I so socially awkward and shifty eyed"? Britania is usually laughing so hard that she can't speak and taking care of everyone but herself. We didn't play volleyball for 12 years like she did, and we're yet to work out. We also don't like to carry ourselves sometimes...



Someone has to be the wildcard in this group, and it's gonna be me. Usually the things that come out of my mouth are unpredictable and sometimes inappropriate. I will talk to strangers and I'm for sure the person that uses people's name tags at restaurants and grocery stores. I am very assertive and will get things done for my besties. If they want a booth- I'll get a booth, if we need to lodge a complaint-I'll be the one to do it, and if someone messes with them-defensive Hannah will take care of it. Impulsive buyer is a good phrase to describe me. Common phrases out of my mouth: "You should buy it", "I'm buyin' this", and "I'm gonna freak out". No one really knows what I'm gonna do next which makes me the wildcard. These were the most random pictures I could find of myself so I thought they fit.


If you and your besties have not assigned roles..do it. It makes everything easier when you expect certain behavior. You might be smart, you might be able to carry heavy things, or you might be cray cray. Whatever your strength, I'm sure you'll be of use to your besties.
-H-

No comments:

Post a Comment