Thursday, February 17, 2011

Catch up time!

No sillies, not this kind: 


The kind where I catch up with some important events that I have not yet blogged! 
December and on has been so extremely busy that I forgot all about posting pictures and videos from our annual girls Christmas party! Which was probably the best ever this year! 

 

Instead of making our usual formal dinner we wised up to save time and went to Cafe Rio all dressed up. We got the food to go and went back to my house and ate it at the adorably decorated table. 

Then we decided to play some games, which if you know us, they were of course cray cray. Pair up two perfectionists, two very competitive people, and the two people who are most likely to pee their pants, and you have yourself some good times. 







After the games it was time to open presents!!! The best part of the night. We draw names at random and have so much fun buying gifts for each other. I (Hannah) had Devin, Devin had Jenna, Jenna had Britania, Britania had Bailey, Bailey had Keala, and Keala had me! As usual the presents were amazing and so fun :)

 


 

















Afterward we snacked on treats and snuggled up to watch a movie.
<3

I love my best friends so much, words cannot express. I hope that we continue the tradition of the Girls Christmas Party until we're 90 years old. It brings all of us together and allows us to act like 7th graders again. 


-Thank you for all the incredible memories girls-

-H-



1 comment:

  1. NBD...my eyes could not get anymore squinty. i love this though! I can't wait for next year (:

    ReplyDelete